This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
The articles below include content about downloading and building Mozilla code. In addition, you'll find helpful articles about how the code works, how to build add-ons for Mozilla applications and the like.
- Add-ons allow developers to extend and modify the functionality of Firefox.
- Connect with Mozilla
- Enable, inspire and collaborate to make the Web the primary platform used to create experiences across all connected devices.
- Firefox is Mozilla's popular Web browser, available for multiple platforms including Windows, OS X, and Linux on the desktop and all Android mobile devices. With broad compatibility, the latest in Web technologies, and powerful development tools, Firefox is a great choice for both Web developers and end users.
- Firefox Marketplace
- In this zone you'll find all the information you need to prepare and publish apps on the Firefox Marketplace. Find guidance on how to make apps successful, delivery options, monetization, publishing and updating apps, and the libraries and APIs to make use of Marketplace features.
- Here you'll find links to documentation about various Mozilla projects; these are often parts of Firefox or other products, but may also be used in other projects as well.