The state of this browser window.
Values of this type are
strings. Possible values are:
- The window is at the default size or user-selected size.
- The window is only visible as an icon in the taskbar or .
- The window fills the screen on which it is displayed not including any screen areas reserved by the operating system.
- The window is running as a full screen application or content in a tab is using the Fullscreen API
- A docked window occupies a fixed position relative to other windows owned by the same application.
macOS compatibility: Beginning in macOS 10.10, the default maximizing behavior for windows changed to run applications as full screen applications instead of "zoomed" windows.
fullscreen refers to both the browser running as a full screen application and when content in a tab uses the Fullscreen API.
BCD tables only load in the browser