These examples demonstrate how to use js-ctypes.
These examples require Mac OS X to operate.
- Add Image to iPhoto
- An extension that adds a contextual menu item to images that lets you easily add them to iPhoto on Mac OS X.
- Using Objective-C from js-ctypes
- An example how to use Objective-C from js-ctypes, by converting Objective-C code into C code.
- Using COM from js-ctypes
- An example how to use COM API of Windows systems from js-ctypes, by converting C++ code to C code.
- Using JNI from js-ctypes
- An example how to use Java from js-ctypes, by converting Java code into C code.