This page is not complete.
NDEFRecord interface of the Web NFC API is an abstract interface that represents data that can be read from or written to compatible NFC devices, e.g. NFC tags supporting NDEF.
- Returns a new
NDEFRecordwith configuration specified in the parameters or default ones if no parameters are specified.
- Represents the NDEF record type.
- Represents the MIME type of the NDEF record payload.
- Represents the identificator of the record.
Note: the uniqueness of the identifier is enforced only by the generator of the record.
- Represents the payload of the record.
- Represents the encoding name used for encoding the payload in the case it is textual data.
- Represents a language tag of the content, if it was encoded.
|Web NFC, NDEFRecord||Draft||Initial definition.|
No compatibility data found. Please contribute data for "api.NDEFRecord" (depth: 1) to the MDN compatibility data repository.