The preference system makes it possible to store data for Mozilla applications using a key/value pairing system. These articles provide information about how to use the preference system.
- Preferences system
- An introduction to using the preference system in Mozilla.
- XUL School: Handling preferences
- The XUL School tutorial chapter on preferences.
- Mozilla preference reference
- A reference guide to all Mozilla preferences; currently a work in progress.
- A brief guide to Mozilla preferences
- An introductory guide to where preferences are stored and other useful information about the core preference system.
- Using preferences from application code
- Firefox 6 introduced static functions for accessing preferences efficiently from within application code. This API is not available for add-ons, but if you're working on a Gecko application, this API is the preferred way to access preferences.
- Mozilla networking preferences
- A guide to key networking-related preferences.
- Mozilla preferences for uber-geeks
- A guide to preferences that only truly elite geeks should play with.
View all pages tagged with "Preferences"...
- Code snippets
- Preference-related code snippets.
- Adding preferences to an extension
- How to add preferences to an existing extension.
Etiquetas y colaboradores del documento