XMLHttpRequestEventTarget is the interface that describes the event handlers you can implement in an object that will handle events for an
- Contains the function to call when a request is aborted and the
abortevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function to call when a request encounters an error and the
errorevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function to call when an HTTP request returns after successfully fetching content and the
loadevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function that gets called when the HTTP request first begins loading data and the
loadstartevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function that is called periodically with information about the progress of the request and the
progressevent is received by this object.
- Contains the function that is called if the event times out and the
timeoutevent is received by this object; this only happens if a timeout has been previously established by setting the value of the
- Contains the function that is called when the load is completed, even if the request failed, and the
loadendevent is received by this object.
|XMLHttpRequest||Living Standard||WHATWG living standard|
BCD tables only load in the browser
The compatibility table on this page is generated from structured data. If you'd like to contribute to the data, please check out https://github.com/mdn/browser-compat-data and send us a pull request.