Vous lisez la version anglaise de ce contenu car il n’existe pas encore de traduction dans cette langue. Aidez-nous à traduire cet article !
Note: If you are working on a computer/tablet/other device where you don't have the ability to create your own files, you can try out (most of) the code examples in an online coding program such as JSBin or Thimble.
- General asynchronous programming concepts
- Handling async operations gracefully with Promises
- Making asynchronous programming easier with async and await
- Promises can be somewhat complex to set up and understand, and so modern browsers have implemented
asyncfunctions and the
awaitoperator. The former allows standard functions to implicitly behave asynchronously with promises, whereas the latter can be used inside
asyncfunctions to wait for promises before the function continues. This makes chaining promises simpler and easier to read.
- Choosing the right approach
- To finish this module off, we'll consider the different coding techniques and features we've discussed throughout, looking at which ones you should use when, with recommendations and reminders of common pitfalls where appropriate.