|허용되는 콘텐츠||Zero or more
|태그 생략||The start tag is mandatory. The end tag may be omitted if the
|허용되는 부모 요소||A
|Normative document||HTML, "The
This element includes the global attributes.
alignDeprecated HTML4.01, 안씀 HTML5
- This enumerated attribute specifies how horizontal alignment of each cell content will be handled. Possible values are:
left, aligning the content to the left of the cells
center, centering the content in the cells
right, aligning the content to the right of the cells
justify, widening the spaces in the textual content so that the content is justified in the cells
char, aligning the textual content on a special character with a minimal offset, defined by the
charoffattributes Unimplemented (see bug 2212).
If this attribute is not set, the parent node's value is inherited.참고: Do not use this attribute as it is obsolete (not supported) in the latest standard.
bgcolorDeprecated HTML4.01, 안씀 HTML5
- This attribute defines the background color of each cell of the row. It can be either an #RRGGBB code or an SVG color keyword.
charDeprecated HTML4.01, 안씀 HTML5
- This attribute is used to set the character to align the cells in a column on. Typical values for this include a period (.) when attempting to align numbers or monetary values. If
alignis not set to
char, this attribute is ignored.
charoffDeprecated HTML4.01, 안씀 HTML5
- This attribute is used to indicate the number of characters to offset the column data from the alignment characters specified by the char attribute.
참고: Do not use this attribute as it is obsolete (and not supported) in the latest standard.
valignDeprecated HTML4.01, 안씀 HTML5
- This attribute specifies the vertical alignment of the text within each row of cells of the table header. Possible values for this attribute are:
Note: Do not use this attribute as it is obsolete (and not supported) in the latest standard: instead set the CSS
baseline, which will put the text as close to the bottom of the cell as it is possible, but align it on the baseline of the characters instead of the bottom of them. If characters are all of the size, this has the same effect as
bottom, which will put the text as close to the bottom of the cell as it is possible;
middle, which will center the text in the cell;
top, which will put the text as close to the top of the cell as it is possible.
vertical-alignproperty on it.
This element implements the
HTMLTableRowElement (en-US) interface.
<table> for examples on
We're converting our compatibility data into a machine-readable JSON format. This compatibility table still uses the old format, because we haven't yet converted the data it contains. Find out how you can help!
|기능||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||1.0||1.0 (1.7 or earlier)||(Yes)||(Yes)||(Yes)|
||1.0||No support bug 915||(Yes)||(Yes)||(Yes)|
||1.0||No support bug 2212||(Yes)||(Yes)||(Yes)|
||No support||No support||(Yes)||No support||No support|
- Other table-related HTML Elements:
<td>, <tfoot> (en-US),
- CSS properties and pseudo-classes that may be specially useful to style the