Selamat Datang! Dengan melawati laman ini, anda telah mengambil langkah pertama untuk menjadi penumbang kepada MDN. bantuan yang tersenarai disini meliputi semua aspek dalam menyumbang kepada MDN, termasuk bantuan gaya, bantuan untuk menggunakan alat dan pengedit kami, dan banyak lagi. Sila pastikan anda telah membaca (dan sedia mematuhi) Mozilla Terms sebelum mengedit dan mencipta sebarang halaman.
- Getting started
- A quick start guide to getting set up and making your first contribution.
- Content and style guide
- The MDN content and style guide provides details about writing style, page layout, and content styles, so that the content you write fits in with the rest of MDN's content.
- Editor guide
- A complete guide to using MDN's editor.
- Reviewing articles
- A guide to performing technical and editorial reviews of articles' content, to help us ensure that all content on MDN is as useful and readable as can be!
- Terminology and conventions
- Our terminology and conventions guide provides information you can use to ensure that you use the correct terminology to describe things.
- Working with the MDN community
- A guide to working with our community, finding help, and connecting with the people with the answers to the questions that arise while you contribute to MDN.
- Frequently asked questions
- Tips and answers to the most common questions about contributing to MDN.
- Contributing to Kuma
- A guide to contributing to the Kuma project. Kuma is the platform that powers the MDN Web site.
Our how-to guides provide step-by-step instructions to help you accomplish specific tasks when contributing to MDN.
- How to document a CSS property
- A guide to writing documentation of CSS properties. All CSS property documents should match the style and layout described in this article.
- How to document an HTML element
- This guide to documenting HTML elements will ensure that the documents you write match others on MDN.
- How to properly tag pages
- This guide to tagging pages provides information about our standards for tagging, including lists of tags that have standard meanings on MDN. Following this guide will ensure that your content is properly categorized, more easily searchable, and that our search filtering mechanism works properly with your articles.
- How to interpret specifications
- This guide will help you to properly interpret standard Web specifications; being able to read these can be an art form, and knowing how to do it will help you produce better documentation.
- Localization guided tour
- This guided tour will teach you how to localize content on MDN.
- Localization guide
- This guide provides details about the localization process for MDN content.
- Localization projects
- Find the localization project for your language—or, if there isn't one, learn how to start a new one!