Esta tradução está incompleta. Ajude a traduzir este artigo em inglês
Os aplicativos web progressivos usam APIs web modernas, juntamente com a estratégia tradicional de aprimoramento progressivo para criar aplicativos web entre plataformas. Esses aplicativos funcionam em todos os lugares e fornecem vários recursos que lhes dão as mesmas vantagens de experiência do usuário que os aplicativos nativos. Este conjunto de médicos diz tudo o que você precisa saber sobre eles.
PWAs should be discoverable, installable, linkable, network independent, progressive, re-engageable, responsive, and safe. To find out more about what these mean, read Progressive web app advantages. To find out how to implement PWAs, consult the guides listed in the below section.
Core PWA guides
The following guides show you what need to do to implement a PWA, by examining a simple example and showing you how all the pieces work.
- Introduction to progressive web apps
- Progressive web app structure
- Making PWAs work offline with Service workers
- How to make PWAs installable
- How to make PWAs re-engageable using Notifications and Push
- Progressive loading
- Client-side storage — a lengthy guide showing how and when to use web storage, IndexedDB, and service workers.
- Using service workers — a more in-depth guide covering the Service Worker API.
- Using IndexedDB — the fundamentals of IndexedDB, explained in detail.
- Using the Web Storage API — the Web storage API made simple.
- Instant Loading Web Apps with An Application Shell Architecture — a guide to using the App Shell coding pattern to create apps that load quickly.
- Using the Push API — learn the essentials behind the Web Push API.
- Using the Notifications API — web notifications in a nutshell.
- The building blocks of responsive design — learn the basics of responsive design, an essential topic for modern app layout.
- Mobile first — often when creating responsive application layouts, it makes sense to create the mobile layout as the default, and build wider layouts on top.
- Add to home screen guide — learn how your apps can take advantage of Add to home screen (A2HS).
- ServiceWorkerWare — an Express-like microframework for easy Service Worker development.
- oghliner — not only a template but a tool for deploying Offline Web Apps to GitHub Pages.
- sw-precache — a node module to generate service worker code that will precache specific resources.
- workbox — spiritual successor to sw-precache with more advanced caching strategies and easy precaching.
- upup — a tiny script that makes sure your site is always there for your users.
- The service worker cookbook — A series of excellent service worker/push recipes, showing how to implement an offline app, but also much more.
- Progressive web apps on Google Developers
- Progressive Web Apps: Escaping Tabs Without Losing Our Soul by Alex Russell
- Progressive Web Apps Check List
- The Lighthouse Tool by Google
- Tools for building progressive web apps with Angular
- React PWA Guide Kit
- Offline-capable Pokédex web site