Esta tradução está incompleta. Por favor, ajude a traduzir este artigo do Inglês.
Gaming é uma das áreas mais populares das tecnologias computacionais. Novas ferramentas estão aparecendo constantemente, permitindo o desenvolvimento de jogos cada vez mais poderosos e eficientes, que podem ser executados em qualquer navegador que esteja dentro dos padrões da Web.
Introducing web game development
- Introduction to game development for the Web
- An introduction to the technologies useful for game developers and how to get started developing games using Web technologies. This article also examines the business case for creating web games.
- Anatomy of a video game
- What is a video game, really? There are certain parts that are common between games (even if it doesn't seem like it). This article looks to explain concepts like main loops in a completely general context. When it does focus, it does so toward web standards.
- Special considerations for game developers
- This article from the App Center looks briefly at things you need to consider specifically when trying to create a game that will run as an open web app.
- Build New Games
- A collaborative site featuring a large number of open web game development tutorials. Hasn't been very active recently, but still holds some nice resources.
- Creative JS
- Game programming patterns
- An online book, written by Bob Nystrom, which discusses programming patterns in the context of game development with the aim of helping game developers produce more effective, efficient code.
- Artillery blog
- HTML5 games company Artillery have some useful articles on their blog.
- Building games for Firefox OS
- A quick guide to creating 2D games with HTML5, for distribution on Firefox OS and other mobile platforms.
- Gamedev.js Weekly
- Weekly newsletter about HTML5 game development, sent every Friday. Contains the latest articles, tutorials, tools, and resources.
- HTML5 Game Devs Forum
- Forums for developers, framework creators and publishers. Ask questions, get feedback, help others.
- HTML5 Game Engine
- List of the most popular HTML5 game frameworks along with their rating, features and samples.
- Tuts+ Game Development
- Tutorials and articles about game development in general.
- #BBG IRC chat
- Talk with the developers directly in real time.
- HTML5 Gamedev Starter
- Starter for the new game developers, a curated list of links to various, useful resources around the web.
- Mozilla Hacks blog
- Games category on the Mozilla Hacks blog containing interesting gamedev related articles.
Game development topics
- This section covers the tools available for facilitating the creation of effective gaming experiences on the Web, such as frameworks, compilers such as Emscripten, and debugging tools. It explain the core concepts behind each, giving you a solid base to work upon.
- This section contains many articles covering essential techniques for game development, such as physics, collision detection, animation, 3D, data storage, and much more.
- This section includes multiple case studies, taking the basic tools and techniques covered above and applying them to the creation of awesome games. There's something for you here, whether you are an experienceed web developer wanting to write 2D or 3D games, a C++ developer looking to port native games to the Web or a mobile developer looking for help writing better mobile games.
- A multiplayer, 3D first-person shooter game developed using Emscripten, WebGL, and WebRTC. One of the first high profile webGL game demos.
- Monster Madness
- A WebGL and asm.js-based multiplayer online shooter, developed by Nom Nom Games and Trendy entertainment.
- WebGL and asm.js-based strategy game: capture all the suns to win!
- A plane flying game: control your plane and collect the jewels. Again, created with PlayCanvas.
- A shipwreck 'n survive game. Explore the island, and defeat the monsters.
- Dead Trigger 2
- Classic zombie splatter action, made with Unity3D.
- Biolab Disaster
- Side-scrolling platform shooter. An early attempt at a canvas game — a classic.
Note: For an extended list of examples, see our examples page.
Note that we are keeping track of ongoing work on game development documentation on our Game development documentation status page. If you want to help contribute to game development documentation, please have a look at this page to see what work needs doing!