This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
MDN innehåller tusentals dokument. För att kunna underhålla dem har vi klassificerat dem i projekt som baseras på ämne och språk baserat på en avsedd ämnesbaserad statussida.
- Maintenance pages
Such a page gives the following information:
- the scope of the project
- an overview of the current status, using the green/orange/red color and simple metrics, to track coverage, errors, progress, review needed.
- a list of pages to create, to fix and basic information about how to do it.
- information about who are driving this project and how to get in touch with them. The drivers can be either staff members, a volunteers or a mix of them.
- ideas about how to improve this area of the MDN in the future.
- the status of the localization of the project
The goal of these pages is:
- to have more transparency about the status of a specific area of the MDN, and to track progress made;
- to allow people to find more easily tasks to perform;
- to allow people to take responsibilities in some areas and to bring them the tools to ease the management of areas of documentation.
Feel free to add new ones that you will create and maintain. Feel free to contribute to any of the tasks listed there and to contain the listed drivers.