Firefox 17 shipped on November 20, 2012. This article lists key changes that are useful for not only web developers, but also Firefox and Gecko developers as well as add-on developers.
- 支持了定义在 CSS3 Conditional Rules specification 中的
CSSSupportsRule接口. (bug 649740)
wheel事件 (bug 719320).
- 在linux上又一次支持了DOM Meta 键 (bug 751749).
HTMLMediaElement, a new method,
- Support for
Range.intersectsNodehas been added again; it has been removed in Gecko 1.9 (bug 579638.
Range.compareBoundaryPoints()now throws a
NOT_SUPPORTED_ERRvalue when the comparison method is invalid (bug 714279) .
Event.initEvent()has been adapted to the spec: it doesn't throw anymore if called after the dispatch of the event, it is only a no-op (bug 768310).
- The non-standard
XMLHttpRequest.onuploadrequestproperty has been removed (bug 761278).
- The method
XMLHttpRequest.getAllResponseHeaders()now separates them with a CRLF (instead of a LF), as requested by the spec (bug 730925).
contains方法. (bug 772733)
- The String methods link and anchor now escape the
'"'(quotation mark) (bug 352437).
ParallelArray对象. (bug 778559)
Set. (bug 725909)
- 在web页面上默认禁用E4X(bug 778851)
__exposedProps__set will fail silently (bug 553102).
for..ofloops now work in terms of
EXT_texture_filter_anisotropicWebGL extension has been unprefixed. Using
"MOZ_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic"will present a warning from now on. The prefixed name is going to be removed in a future release (bug 776001).
- The parsing of the
<mtable>elements has been updated to treat optional spaces more correctly.
- Removed the the non-standard feature
XMLHttpRequest.onuploadprogresswhich was deprecaed in Firefox 14.
- Change JSTerm's $ helper function from getElementById to querySelector() (bug 751749).
The Gecko part of the user agent string changed. The build date (which hadn't been updated since 2010) was removed, and the Gecko version number was put in its place instead. So
Gecko/17.0. This may affect you if you are doing user agent sniffing.
available()方法返回一个64位的长度而不是32位的. (bug 215450)
sendWheelEvent()替换. (bug 719320)
open()method, to open the file dialog asynchronously, has been added and the
show()method has been deprecated (bug 731307).
checkLoadURI()methods have been removed (bug 327244).
setupRefreshURIFromHeader()method has a added
principalparameter (bug 327244).
- Firefox 16 for developers
- Firefox 15 for developers
- Firefox 14 for developers
- Firefox 13 for developers
- Firefox 12 for developers
- Firefox 11 for developers
- Firefox 10 for developers
- Firefox 9 for developers
- Firefox 8 for developers
- Firefox 7 for developers
- Firefox 6 for developers
- Firefox 5 for developers
- Firefox 4 for developers
- Firefox 3.6 for developers
- Firefox 3.5 for developers
- Firefox 3 for developers
- Firefox 2 for developers
- Firefox 1.5 for developers