- 如何建立 Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, 或其他 Mozilla 應用程式.
- Mozilla 開發過程概要.
- 作業於 Firefox 先行釋出的版本時，通常有數個Firefox文件是有幫助的，例如每個通道配置一個文件，或者針對不同的測試有不同的文件。
- Automated Testing
- How to run Mozilla's automated tests, and how to write new tests.
- How to submit a patch
- After getting your patch written, you need to get it checked into the tree. This article explains the review process and how to get your patch approved.
- Getting documentation updated
- How to ensure that documentation is kept up to date as you develop.
- Mozilla modules and module ownership
- This article provides information about Mozilla's modules, what the role of a module owner is, and how module owners are selected.
- Code snippets
- Useful code samples for a wide variety of things you might need to figure out how to do.
- Mozilla development strategies
- Tips for how to make the most of your time working on the Mozilla project.
- Find helpful tips and guides for debugging Mozilla code.
- Performance guides and utilities to help you make your code perform well (and to play nicely with others).
- The Mozilla platform
- Information about the workings of the Mozilla platform.
- Adding APIs to the navigator object
- How to augment the
window.navigator object with additional APIs.
- Interface Compatibility
- Guidelines for modifying scriptable and binary APIs in Mozilla.
- Customizing Firefox
- Information about creating customized versions of Firefox.
- Virtual ARM Linux environment
- How to set up an ARM emulator running Linux for testing ARM-specific, but not necessarily platform-specific, code. Useful for mobile developers.
- The Bugzilla database used to track issues for Mozilla projects.
- Browse and search the Mozilla source code repository on the Web.
- The Bonsai tool lets you find out who changed what file in the repository, and when they did it.
- The distributed version-control system used to manage Mozilla's source code.
- Tinderbox shows the status of the tree (whether or not it currently builds successfully). Check this before checking in and out, to be sure you're working with a working tree.
- Crash tracking
- Information about the Socorro and Talkback crash reporting systems.
- Performance tracking
- See performance information for Mozilla projects.
- A tool to help perform static analysis of the Mozilla code by generating callgraphs automatically.
- Developer forums
- A topic-specific list of discussion forums where you can talk about Mozilla development issues.
- Mozilla Platform Development Cheat Sheet
- Brian Bondy's list of frequently referenced information for platform developers.