Diese Übersetzung ist unvollständig. Bitte helfen Sie uns, diesen Artikel aus dem Englischen zu übersetzen
We've looked at a lot of text so far in this course, but the web would be really boring only using text. Let's start looking at how to make the web come alive with more interesting content! This module explores how to use HTML to include multimedia in your web pages, including the different ways that images can be included, and how to embed video, audio, and even entire webpages.
Bevor Sie dieses Modul beginnen, solltne Sie über zuverlässiges HTML-Grundlagenwissen verfügen, wie es zuvor in Einführung in HTML behandelt wurde. Falls Sie dieses Modul noch nicht bearbeitet haben (und auch nichts ähnliches), beginnen Sie am besten damit und kommen Sie später wieder!
Anmerkung:Wenn Sie an einem Computer/Tablet/Gerät arbeiten, auf welchem Sie nicht die Möglichkeit haben, eigene Dateien zu erstellen, können Sie die meisten Code-Beispiele in einem Online-Editor wie JSBin oder Thimble ausprobieren.
This module contains the following articles which will take you through all the fundamentals of embedding multimedia on webpages.
- Grafiken in HTML
- There are other types of multimedia to consider, but it is logical to start with the humble
<img>element used to embed a simple image in a webpage. In this article we'll look at how to use it in more depth, including basics, annotating it with captions using
<figure>, and how it relates to CSS background images.
- Video- und Audioinhalte
- Next, we'll look at how to use the HTML5
<audio>elements to embed video and audio on our pages, including basics, providing access to different file formats to different browsers, adding captions and subtitles, and how to add fallbacks for older browsers.
- Von <object> bis <iframe> — andere Einbindungstechniken
- At this point we'd like to take somewhat of a sideways step, looking at a couple of elements that allow you to embed a wide variety of content types into your webpages: the
<iframe>s are for embedding other web pages, and the other two allow you to embed PDFs, SVG, and even Flash — a technology on its way out, but which you may still see semi-regularly.
- Vektorgrafiken einbinden
- Vector graphics can be very useful in certain situations. Unlike regular formats like PNG/JPG, they don't distort/pixelate when zoomed in — they can remain smooth when scaled. This article introduces you to what vector graphics are and how to include the popular SVG format in web pages.
- Responsive Bilder
- With so many different device types now able to browse the web — from mobile phones to desktop computers — an essential concept to master in the modern web world is responsive design. This refers to the creation of webpages that can automatically change their features to suit different screen sizes, resolutions, etc. This will be looked at in much more detail in a CSS module later on, but for now, we'll look at the tools HTML has available to create responsive images, including the
The following assessments will test your understanding of the HTML basics covered in the guides above:
- Mozilla splash page
- In this assessment, we'll test your knowledge of some of the techniques discussed in this module's articles, getting you to add some images and video to a funky splash page all about Mozilla!
- Add a hitmap on top of an image
- Image maps provide a mechanism to make different parts of an image link to different places. (Think of a map linking through to further information about each different country you click on.) This technique can sometimes be useful.
- Web literacy basics 2
An excellent Mozilla foundation course that explores and tests some of the skills talked about in this Multimedia and embedding module. Dive deeper into the basics of composing webpages, designing for accessibility, sharing resources, using online media, and working open (meaning that your content is freely available and shareable by others).E