For complete beginners
- Client-side web APIs
- Explores what APIs are, and how to use some of the most common APIs you'll come across often in your development work.
- Equality comparisons and sameness
===, loose equality using
==, and the
A closure is the combination of a function and the lexical environment within which that function was declared.
- Inheritance and the prototype chain
- Explanation of the widely misunderstood and under-estimated prototype-based inheritance.
- Strict mode
- Strict mode defines that you can not use any variable before initializing it. It is a restricted variant of ECMAScript 5, for faster performance and easier debugging.
- Memory Management
- Concurrency model and Event Loop
- Standard objects
- Get to know standard built-in objects
WeakSet, and others.
- Expressions and operators
this, the operator precedence, and more.
- Statements and declarations
- Learn how
Tools & resources
- Firefox Developer Tools
- Collaboration made easy. By adding TogetherJS to your site, your users can help each other out on a website in real time!
- Stack Overflow
JS Bin is an open source collaborative web development debugging tool.
Codepen is another collaborative web development tool used as a live result playground.
StackBlitz is another online playground/debugging tool, which can host and deploy full stack applications using React, Angular, etc.