DangerType type of the
downloads API defines a set of possible reasons that a downloadable file might be considered dangerous.
danger property will contain a string taken from the values defined in this type.
Note: These string constants will never change, however the set of DangerTypes may change.
Values of this type are strings. Possible values are:
- The download's filename is suspicious.
- The download's URL is known to be malicious.
- The downloaded file is known to be malicious.
- The download's URL is not commonly downloaded.
- The download came from a host known to distribute malicious binaries.
- The download is potentially unwanted or unsafe.
- The download presents no known danger to the user's computer.
- The user has accepted the dangerous download.
BCD tables only load in the browser
The compatibility table in this page is generated from structured data. If you'd like to contribute to the data, please check out https://github.com/mdn/browser-compat-data and send us a pull request.
This API is based on Chromium's
Microsoft Edge compatibility data is supplied by Microsoft Corporation and is included here under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.