Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) is a dialect of XML for describing mathematical notation and capturing both its structure and content.
Here you'll find links to documentation, examples, and tools to help you work with this powerful technology. For a quick overview, see the slides for the innovation fairs at Mozilla Summit 2013.
- MathML element reference
- Details about each MathML element and compatibility information for desktop and mobile browsers.
- MathML attribute reference
- Information about MathML attributes that modify the appearance or behavior of elements.
- MathML examples
- MathML samples and examples to help you understand how it works.
- Authoring MathML
- Suggestions and tips for writing MathML, including suggested MathML editors and how to integrate their output into Web content.
- W3C Validator
- Mathzilla Firefox add-on collection
- LaTeXML - Convert LaTeX documents into HTML+MathML Web pages
BCD tables only load in the browser