The HTML Table Head Element (
<thead>) defines a set of rows defining the head of the columns of the table.
|허용되는 콘텐츠||Zero or more
|태그 생략||The start tag is mandatory. The end tag may be omitted if the
|허용되는 부모 요소||A
|Normative document||HTML5, section 4.9.6 (HTML4.01, section 11.2.3)|
This element includes the global attributes.
alignin HTML 4, in HTML5
- This enumerated attribute specifies how horizontal alignment of each cell content will be handled. Possible values are:
left, aligning the content to the left of the cell
center, centering the content in the cell
right, aligning the content to the right of the cell
justify, inserting spaces into the textual content so that the content is justified in the cell
char, aligning the textual content on a special character with a minimal offset, defined by the
charoffattributes Unimplemented (see bug 2212).
If this attribute is not set, the left value is assumed.참고: Do not use this attribute as it is obsolete (not supported) in the latest standard.
- This attribute defines the background color of each cell of the column. It is one of the 6-digit hexadecimal code as defined in sRGB, prefixed by a '#'. One of the sixteen predefined color strings may be used:
black = "#000000" green = "#008000" silver = "#C0C0C0" lime = "#00FF00" gray = "#808080" olive = "#808000" white = "#FFFFFF" yellow = "#FFFF00" maroon = "#800000" navy = "#000080" red = "#FF0000" blue = "#0000FF" purple = "#800080" teal = "#008080" fuchsia = "#FF00FF" aqua = "#00FFFF"Usage note: Do not use this attribute, as it is non-standard and only implemented in some versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer: the
<thead>element should be styled using CSS. To give a similar effect to the bgcolor attribute, use the CSS property
background-color, on the relevant
charin HTML 4, in HTML5
- This attribute is used to set the character to align the cells in a column on. Typical values for this include a period (.) when attempting to align numbers or monetary values. If
alignis not set to char, this attribute is ignored.
charoffin HTML 4, in HTML5
- This attribute is used to indicate the number of characters to offset the column data from the alignment characters specified by the char attribute.
참고: Do not use this attribute as it is obsolete (and not supported) in the latest standard.
valignin HTML 4, in HTML5
- This attribute specifies the vertical alignment of the text within each row of cells of the table header. Possible values for this attribute are:
Note: Do not use this attribute as it is obsolete (and not supported) in the latest standard: instead set the CSS
- baseline, which will put the text as close to the bottom of the cell as it is possible, but align it on the baseline of the characters instead of the bottom of them. If characters are all of the size, this has the same effect as bottom.
- bottom, which will put the text as close to the bottom of the cell as it is possible;
- middle, which will center the text in the cell;
- top, which will put the text as close to the top of the cell as it is possible.
vertical-alignproperty on it.
This element implements the
<table> for examples on
|기능||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||1.0||1.0 (1.7 or earlier)||(Yes)||(Yes)||(Yes)|
||1.0||No support bug 915||(Yes)||(Yes)||(Yes)|
||1.0||No support bug 2212||(Yes)||(Yes)||(Yes)|
||No support||No support||(Yes)||No support||No support|
- Other table-related HTML Elements:
<td>, <tfoot> (en-US),
- CSS properties and pseudo-classes that may be specially useful to style the <thead> element: