번역이 완료되지 않았습니다. Please help translate this article from English
Note: If you are working on a computer/tablet/other device where you don't have the ability to create your own files, you can try out (most of) the code examples in an online coding program such as JSBin or Thimble.
- General asynchronous programming concepts
- Handling async operations gracefully with Promises
- Making asynchronous programming easier with async and await
- Promises can be somewhat complex to set up and understand, and so modern browsers have implemented
asyncfunctions and the
awaitoperator — the former allows standard functions to implicitly behave asynchronously with promises, whereas the latter can be used inside
asyncfunctions to wait for promises before the function continues, making chaining of promises easier. This article explains
- Choosing the right approach
- To finish this module off, we'll consider the different coding techniques and features we've discussed throughout, looking at which ones you should use when, with recommendations and reminders of common pitfalls where appropriate.